My Builds

Home Forums General Minecraft stuff My Builds

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  JeffTheDinosaur 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JeffTheDinosaur
    Participant

Hello Lion if you are reading this. I have been building and creating on an open server for a while now (mcfoxcraft.com) on the survival division and I think I have made some really cool builds. It would be great if you could check it out and I’m really proud of it.
    I will be on the server most of the time this week because it is the holidays. (3rd of October to the 11th) and I hope I can see you on the server My Gamer Tag is Oscar2103 and I live in AWST time zone. If you can’t make it or don’t even read this post I completely understand because you are very busy at the moment.
    Keep Doing your great content and know that your a great youtuber. Don’t stop the way you do your videos.
    P.S. The facecam on the yogi bear hide’n’seek was really funny and cool 😛 do it again.

JeffTheDinosaur
    Participant

I have xbox minecraft but its in an older version and I don’t have xbox live to update it. If i made a Hide and seek or adventure map on PC would you play it?
    Thanks for the Vids lion.
    Keep it up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.